Monday, September 15, 2008

Braggin' Rights.

I made it home safe. I spent my last three days in San Jose, Costa Rica. I was surprised by the city. It was much cooler (temp wise), cleaner and prettier than Panama City. I was able to lay by the pool at my hostel, do some last minute shopping and find actually spicy food.

Since I officially made it home, I can rightly brag that I didn't get sick at all on the trip. I even drank the water! I must have guts of steal because I didn't get sick when I spent a summer in India either. Must be the yogurt.

Looking forward to the next adventure, Jeeni

2 Comments:

At 9:26 AM , Blogger KWN said...

so when's the next adventure?

 
At 6:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very useful article. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home